HaCkeD by SA3D HaCk3D
KurDish HaCk3rS WaS Here
FUCK ISIS !
Why buy cialis on the internet is really beneficial for you?
So you've decided to order cialis and do not know where to start? We can give you some advice. First, ask your doctor for advice in order to properly determine the dosage, when you do that, you need to decide for yourself exactly where you will be buying the drug. You can buy cialis online, or you can just buy it at the pharmacy. Buy cialis online has a number of advantages, one of which is price. The cost of the Internet will always be lower than in stores, and when combined with the free shipping, it will be the best choice. Besides the price there are a number of advantages over conventional pharmacies, one of which is anonymity. Also, you can always check the online store on reliability, read reviews about it and the opinion of other buyers. Read more.
Hello there! It's Meghann with you today and I'm excited to share a layout featuring the new Chickaniddy 365 collection!
1) Using the "Cloud 9" paper as the background, adhere a diamond cut 4"x4" photo on a white cardstock mat with the "A Little Bit of Love" paper behind in the center of the paper.
2) Layer three triangles of the "A Little Bit of Love" (black side), "Goldie Lox" gold foil paper and "High Spirits" paper and adhere to the corners on the right side of the layout.
3) Cut a piece of the "High Spirits" paper 4 rows wide by 12". Randomly cut out triangles with a craft knife and back with small pieces of the "Goldie Lox" foil paper. Layer a piece of the black stripe from the "Daydream" paper underneath the right side and adhere both pieces to the left side of the layout.
4) Using a craft knife or small scissors, cut out two bunches of flowers from the "Smell the Roses" paper and adhere along the black stripe on the left side, framing the photo mat.
5) Cut the "today" tag from the "Daily Schedule" paper and stamp "you are my favorite thing" using the 365 clear stamps in the blank square. Cut "Life Is Pretty Awesome" from the manufacturer's strip on the "Smell the Roses" paper and attach a mini brad. Adhere to the "today" tag using dimensional adhesive. Stamp the date to the right side.
6) Die cut the word "precious" in black paper and adhere to the pink journaling tag from "Daily Schedule." Adhere the "today" tag to the bottom right corner of the layout and adhere the title tag below. Journal on the "Friday" journaling card fro the "Daily Schedule" paper and adhere below the title tag, covering up "Friday."
7) Adhere the "shine" tag from the "Daily Schedule" paper using dimensional adhesive and stick the enamel month words to the left of the card. Stamp the heart in black from the 365 clear stamps below the date.
Check out the entire 365 collection at the Chickaniddy website and be sure to ask your favorite retailer to stock it today! I hope you enjoy creating with it as much as I did!
Click here to Reply or Forward
Hello lovely readers! I was very lucky to be able to play with the 365 collection this month and I made quite a few cards with it. This card is a bit of a die cut explosion, but I just loved all the bold colors and graphics in the collection that I tried to get as many as I could on this little beauty. Besides all the wonderful papers, my favorite element of the collection turned out to be the stamp set. It has some great sayings and graphics, just look at that sketchy circle!
Here is how I put this card together using the new 365 collection.
6. In black ink I stamped the arrows from the stamp set and layered the enamel triangles on top.
7. Also in black ink, I stamped the sketchy circle onto white cardstock and cut around the shape.
9. When all the elements were adhered in place I filled in some space with the other two stamped sentiments.
I hope this card inspires you to get bright and graphic with your next project, and to pick up this collection. I'm planning to use all these amazing papers and elements in my planner for the remainder of the year. There are just so many possibilities!
Hello, It’s Tyra and I’m here to celebrate the 365 collection! Two words to describe 365 are bold and bright, making this collection perfect for simple home decor items. Here I created a small art piece and a container, perfect for my home office!
1. Select wood block or cardboard storage container.
2. Apply a base coat to your surface using white gesso or acrylic paint.
2. Measure dimensions of your object and cut card stock to match.
3. Use your favorite matte waterless sealer, glue & finisher to apply card stock. Allow to dry. Add a second coat if necessary.
4. Use coordinating washi tape to cover up seams.
5. Add embellishments.
6. Display in your office!
I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful today! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog!
Hey there! It's Missy here today. Have you had a chance to create with the beautiful new Yippee collection yet? It's full of fun Spring colors and patterns. I knew right away this photo would be perfect with these papers. The blues and oranges really compliment each other.
Here's how I made this fun layout:
1. I knew I wanted to start with this beautiful wood grain paper as my background. It's called Picnic Party. I chose a few patterned papers and cut them into various sized strips and adhered them to the background. I added some white gesso over them and some modeling paste through a lined stencil. I then came in with some gelatos to give a watercolor effect.
2. After my mixed media was dry, I adhered my photo and layers behind it. I added machine stitching and then chose which embellishments I wanted to add in. I used several of the enamel shapes and even fussy cut some pieces from patterned papers.
Aren't these enamel words and shapes so fun and cute?
3. I added in some tangled thread in various parts of the layout for more interest and texture and some ink splatters.
Here's one more look at some of the fun embellishments and stitching. I just love all of these fun colors together!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!
Hello there Chickaniddy fans! I was lucky enough to represent Chickaniddy at the CHA Mega Show this January, and when I saw the new collections, I was blown away. Both Yipee and 365 are perfect, everyday collections that you can use for a variety of projects, in fantastic colors and patterns, accented with exciting embellishments!
Today I'd like to share a bright & cheerful layout I created using the new Yippee collection.
1) Using the "Pleasantly Surprised" paper as the background, layer a 4"x6" photo, white cardstock, "Festivities" striped paper, and "XOXO" paper and adhere to the bottom left corner of the ledger.
2) Cut the "Happy" strip from the "Hip Hip Hooray" paper and the "Yippee" manufacturer's strip from the "Here's the Story" paper and adhere at the top of the ledger lines, just below the word "title". Cut the banner grouping from the "Here's the Story" card and adhere below the "Happy" strip, using dimensional adhesive at the bottom. Stamp an 'e' from the Yippee clear stamps onto the largest banner and add a punched heart from the "Festivities" paper, as well as an enamel triangle from the Yippee enamel words set.
3) Journal on the green journaling tag from the "Hip Hip Hooray" paper. Cut a small ticket from the "Festivities" paper and staple to the journaling tag. Add enamel triangles and an enamel butterfly to the card & adhere to the bottom left corner of the photo.
4) Cut the "happy" tag from the "Here's the Story" paper. Using a basic backstitch, hand stitch the word "happy" on the tag. Add a white Yippee mini brad to the top and adhere at the bottom right corner of the photo. Stamp two large and one small button from the Yippee clear stamps onto white cardstock and cut out. Punch holes in the larger buttons and thread embroidery thread through the holes, tying in a knot. Adhere around the "happy' tag.
5) Adhere an enamel butterfly on the "happy" tag and two more butterflies flying up toward the top right corner of the layout. Stamp "girl" on the right side of your photo mat and top with the "happy" enamel word. Add three enamel triangles to the title, pointing towards the photo.
Hello, it’s Tyra and I here playing with Chickaniddy’s Yippee Collection and sharing a few of my tips for easy card making. Use these guidelines to create beautiful cards!
1. Cut a card base to 4.25 x 5.5 inches*.
2. Cut card layers to various sizes, including 4 x 5, 3.5 x 4.5 and 3 x 3 inches.
3. Layer panels on top of card base. Consider adding interest by using foam adhesive to "pop up" panels or tilting panels slightly to the left or right to add movement.
4. Add embellishments and ready made sentiments from the Yippee collection to complete your card.
*all sizes shown are width x height
Consider the size guidelines as a good starting point to jumpstart your card making. Now go and create something beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!
Hello friends, Pam here with a layout using the beautiful Yippee Collection! There are so many things to love about this collection: the colors, patterns, and embellishments. I created my page with a photo about my parents who celebrated 49 years of marriage this past year.
This is how to create my layout (or feel free to make it your own!):
1. Use the yellow striped paper from the 6"x 6" pad of the Yippee Collection and mat onto the left side of the page on the Yippee 12" by 12" Picnic Party wood grain paper.
2. Print off two 3.75" by 2.75" photos. Mat them on white cardstock and adhere them to the striped paper.
3. Measure how much space the left photo will overlap on the journaling strip. Type in text accordingly on computer software, print, and adhere to the layout.
4. Die cut various different sized butterflies from the 6"x6" collection pad. Layer each butterfly over each other. Put an Enamel Butterfly Shape on top of each butterfly. Use pop dots when adhering finished butterfly to page.
5. Cut out a pre-made sentiment from the Here's the Story paper. Add it the top of the striped yellow paper. Add another to the right side of the layout as well from the Hip Hip Hooray paper.
6. Finish off layout by adding a few Circle Enamel Shapes and the Enamel Word "Love" to the page.
Products: Yippee Collection: Picnic Party - yp15os02, Here's the Story - yp15os07, Hip Hip Hooray - yp15os05, Festivities - yp15os09, 6"x6" pad - yp15pd01, Enamel Words - yp15eb03, Enamel Shapes - yp15eb04.
Thanks for stopping by today 🙂
Hello again, my Chickaniddy friends! I'm back today to share a mini album I made using a handful of pictures from our early spring and the amazing new Yippee Collection! This collection is perfect for documenting your spring and summer with all its soft color palette and nature inspired bits and bobs. I absolutely love this one!
This mini was a snap to put together and at only 6 pages in length it is definitely doable within one sitting. I envision as a perfect little gift for a faraway grandma or auntie. Here is how I assembled it.
I love documenting spring as it's my favorite season, and if you're anything like me, you will definitely want to get your hands on this collection. Thank you so much for reading today! Happy Crafting!
|Jolly Good - Deck the Halls|
|Scrumptious - New Harvest|
Isn't it great that it matches with the Jolly Good collection. That's the sheer genius of the Chickaniddy Crafts Collections, they mix 'n match easily!
after seeing this photo on Pinterest:
4. For my banner, I diecut another piece of 12x12 Itty Bitty Ballerina patterned paper
and stamped on it twice using the sentiment from the Twirly Girly Clear Stamp set.
All I did was curve the sentiment slightly before stamping it.
I adhered it to my card, using regular adhesive, but placing a piece of foam adhesive near the trunk
to add a little dimension.