Hello friends, Pam here with a layout using the beautiful Yippee Collection! There are so many things to love about this collection: the colors, patterns, and embellishments. I created my page with a photo about my parents who celebrated 49 years of marriage this past year.
This is how to create my layout (or feel free to make it your own!):
1. Use the yellow striped paper from the 6"x 6" pad of the Yippee Collection and mat onto the left side of the page on the Yippee 12" by 12" Picnic Party wood grain paper.
2. Print off two 3.75" by 2.75" photos. Mat them on white cardstock and adhere them to the striped paper.
3. Measure how much space the left photo will overlap on the journaling strip. Type in text accordingly on computer software, print, and adhere to the layout.
4. Die cut various different sized butterflies from the 6"x6" collection pad. Layer each butterfly over each other. Put an Enamel Butterfly Shape on top of each butterfly. Use pop dots when adhering finished butterfly to page.
5. Cut out a pre-made sentiment from the Heres the Story paper. Add it the top of the striped yellow paper 9Apps APK. Add another to the right side of the layout as well from the Hip Hip Hooray paper.
6. Finish off layout by adding a few Circle Enamel Shapes and the Enamel Word "Love" to the page.
Products: Yippee Collection: Picnic Party - yp15os02, Heres the Story - yp15os07, Hip Hip Hooray - yp15os05, Festivities - yp15os09, 6"x6" pad - yp15pd01, Enamel Words - yp15eb03, Enamel Shapes - yp15eb04.
Thanks for stopping by today 🙂