Hello again, my Chickaniddy friends! I'm back today to share a mini album I made using a handful of pictures from our early spring and the amazing new Yippee Collection! This collection is perfect for documenting your spring and summer with all its soft color palette and nature inspired bits and bobs. I absolutely love this one!
This mini was a snap to put together and at only 6 pages in length it is definitely doable within one sitting. I envision as a perfect little gift for a faraway grandma or auntie. Here is how I assembled it.
1. I cut one 8.5x11 piece of white cardstock into four equal pieces, measuring 4.25x5.5. I used these as the base for each page.
2. I chose the woodgrain as my cover paper and cut two pieces from the 6x6 paper pack down to 4.25x5.5.
3. I chose my diecuts and labels for the cover, layed down the enamel Hello, stamped the title spring and then layered them all on the cover. I used foam tape to adhere the spring label.
4. I machine stitched along the top and bottom of the label cluster.
5. I then added and enamel butterfly and stamped 2 smaller butterflies in the same blue ink as the title.
6. I then adhered the whole piece to one piece of the white card stock.
7. I repeated these steps in much the same way for all of the remaining pages.
8. I picked my base papers and my picture, chose the labels and diecuts to layer, machine stitched, adhered my enamel elements and then added the finished piece to one side of the white cardstock.
9. Once the book was complete, I punched a hole in the appropriate corner and bound it together with a key ring.
I love documenting spring as it's my favorite season, and if you're anything like me, you will definitely want to get your hands on this collection. Thank you so much for reading today! Happy Crafting!