Hi there! Leigh here to share a card that I made using one of my very favourite elements to include on a card: flowers. And my favourite way to add flowers to my cards is to stamp them. So I pulled out my Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night Clear Stamps and used the fabulous blooms and leaf images that are featured in this set.
Here's my card:
1. I started by trimming some white cardstock to 4x5.25" and stamping my flowers in sweet blush,and berry sorbet inks.
2. I stamped the flowers onto some post-it notes, trimmed them out with some scissors and used them as masks to stamp the coral flower and the leaves.
3. I stamped the leaves near the bottom of my panel as well.
4. I diecut a piece of the 12x12 Itty Bitty Ballerina patterned paper & the Mini Sticker Tag with a banner diecut and adhered them to my card.
5. I stamped two flowers onto another piece of white cardstock and trimmed them out by hand before adding them to my card.
6. I adhered my card to a piece of the 12x12 Itty Bitty Ballerina patterned paper that I trimmed to 4.25x5.5."
Thanks for looking!