Hello and Happy New Year! Tessa Buys here. I'm excited about 2015. In fact, I was so excited about all of the great things happening this year that I decided to write a letter to 2015. Inspired by this pin...
...I created this layout:
1. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the numbers.
2. I traced the left side of each number onto a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it out.
3. Next, I backed each piece with patterned paper so that the pattern was visible to the left of the number.
4. I then attached the numbers to the blocks with foam adhesive.
5. Last, I journaled to the right of each number and added layers of patterned paper to each block.
While I love the modern look of the original art, I had fun making my whimsical version. The florals and beautiful colors of the Scrumptious line were a perfect match to my positive outlook for the new year. Have you documented your hopes and dreams for 2015? Cut out some big numbers and get out your Chickaniddy Crafts stash - your layout is waiting! Thanks for visiting today.