Hello there! It's Meghann with you today and I'm excited to share a layout featuring the new Chickaniddy 365 collection!
1) Using the "Cloud 9" paper as the background, adhere a diamond cut 4"x4" photo on a white cardstock mat with the "A Little Bit of Love" paper behind in the center of the paper.
2) Layer three triangles of the "A Little Bit of Love" (black side), "Goldie Lox" gold foil paper and "High Spirits" paper and adhere to the corners on the right side of the layout.
3) Cut a piece of the "High Spirits" paper 4 rows wide by 12". Randomly cut out triangles with a craft knife and back with small pieces of the "Goldie Lox" foil paper. Layer a piece of the black stripe from the "Daydream" paper underneath the right side and adhere both pieces to the left side of the layout.
4) Using a craft knife or small scissors, cut out two bunches of flowers from the "Smell the Roses" paper and adhere along the black stripe on the left side, framing the photo mat.
5) Cut the "today" tag from the "Daily Schedule" paper and stamp "you are my favorite thing" using the 365 clear stamps in the blank square. Cut "Life Is Pretty Awesome" from the manufacturer's strip on the "Smell the Roses" paper and attach a mini brad. Adhere to the "today" tag using dimensional adhesive. Stamp the date to the right side.
6) Die cut the word "precious" in black paper and adhere to the pink journaling tag from "Daily Schedule." Adhere the "today" tag to the bottom right corner of the layout and adhere the title tag below. Journal on the "Friday" journaling card fro the "Daily Schedule" paper and adhere below the title tag, covering up "Friday."
7) Adhere the "shine" tag from the "Daily Schedule" paper using dimensional adhesive and stick the enamel month words to the left of the card. Stamp the heart in black from the 365 clear stamps below the date.
Check out the entire 365 collection at the Chickaniddy website and be sure to ask your favorite retailer to stock it today! I hope you enjoy creating with it as much as I did!
Click here to Reply or Forward