Hello again my Chickaniddy friends! I'm back today with another card made using the stunning 365 collection. I love love love this collection and if you are into bold patterns, super vibrant colors and lots of contrast, then you will too.
Here is how I put this stunner together.
1. I cut the black and white polka dot paper to A2 size (4.25 x 5.5 in)
2, I cut the floral paper to a smaller size, which I eyeballed
3. I machine stitched the two papers together along the edge of the top piece using stitch #9
4. I chose the yellow label and created my title using the enamel letters from the months sheet
5. I stamped the star in black ink.
6. I then chose the pink label and repeatedly stamped the xo in black along its length
7. I cut out the tab sentiment and layered it with the other two labels which were all offset on the card. I then trimmed the pieces that were hanging off the edge of the card.
8. I diecut two sizes of butterfly from the black and white and yellow horse paper and layered them.
9. I stitched down the middle and reversed to get the antennae look and adhered the bottom butterfly with foam tape.
10. I then adhered the whole thing to a card base.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy crafting!