Hello, It’s Tyra and I’m here to celebrate the 365 collection! Two words to describe 365 are bold and bright, making this collection perfect for simple home decor items. Here I created a small art piece and a container, perfect for my home office!
1. Select wood block or cardboard storage container.
2. Apply a base coat to your surface using white gesso or acrylic paint.
2. Measure dimensions of your object and cut card stock to match.
3. Use your favorite matte waterless sealer, glue & finisher to apply card stock. Allow to dry. Add a second coat if necessary.
4. Use coordinating washi tape to cover up seams.
5. Add embellishments.
6. Display in your office!
I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful today! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog!